Care is a pioneer in the rating mechanism for SME's. The agency truly and transparently judges SME's as per the ground realities of the country. Synergics has been rated by Care as SME 3 which is interpreted as "Above Average" as compared to SME's of similar size. This in turn speaks volumes about the stability of a company built from scratch.
Synergics stands tall today with its accomplishments
- An ethically profit making
organisation for more
- 100% internally funded.
- Zero debt company
- Dedicated CSR activity
Synergics is proudly
associated with Oracle.
It is also certified for Oracle Proprietary hosting services.
Synergics is listed as an ISV for
product range and services.
SOC 2 TYPE II
Synergics is SOC 2 Type II certified for its software, implementation and data centre services.
JOURNEY OF SOC 2 TYPE II
- The service organization control (SOC) 2 Type II examination demonstrates that an
independent accounting and auditing firm has reviewed and examined an organization’s control objectives and activities
and tested those controls to ensure that they are operating effectively SOC 2 is based on policies, communications,
procedures and monitoring. The specific trust service principles must be met in order to successfully achieve certification.
The System has controls in place
to protect against unauthorized
access (both physical and logical).
The System is available for
operation and use as
committed or agreed.
Personal Information is collected,
used, retained and disclosed in
accordance and with the operation’s
privacy notice and principles as
per the norms of certification.
Information that is designated as
“confidential” by a user is protected.
System Processing is complete,
accurate, timely and authorized.
- Applications and software developed by a SOC 2 certified organization must be developed following audited processes and controls. This helps ensure that applications and code are developed, reviewed, tested and released following the best principles in line with the certification.
- The result is an application that has been developed under an audited processes and controls to help ensure the highest level of trust and security.
- Type II certification consists of a thorough examination by a third party firm of an organization’s internal control policies and practices over a specified period of time. The period of time is typically six months to one year. this independent review ensures that the organization meets the stringent requirements set forth. When trusting an application with highly sensitive and confidential information, such as passwords, documents and secure images, obtaining high level certification is imperative.
- The Type II report is issued to organizations that have audited controls in place and the effectiveness of the controls have been audited over a specified period of time. The Type I report is preliminary to the Type II report and is based on the ability to test and report on design. Type I reports are issued to organizations that have audited controls in place but have not yet audited the effectiveness of the controls over a period of time.
- Synergics assures peace of mind to all its customers by ensuring the best controlled processes for development and deployment.